All matches to be played with official T20 rules
20 overs a side
Maximum 4 overs per bowler
Maximum 2 fielders outside the circle during power play (first 6 overs)
Minimum of 4 fielders inside the circle after power play.
Free hit for overstepping no ball
One bouncer per over
Super Over to be played in case of a tie in all games.
All teams are expected to be in full whites. 1 over penalty for every player not in full whites.
- All Captains must submit a scanned copy of any photo IDs of all players of their team.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed on the playing field.
- Alcohol is strictly not allowed anywhere on the venue.
- Football style booking to be introduced, players could be given a yellow or red card for abuse, fighting, ball tampering etc. The Umpire or/and referee will inform the captain and post the card info on the website
- Red Card – Player is removed from the game immediately and banned for one match after that, the team continues to play with 10 players.
- Yellow Card – Player is allowed to continue in the game but if a player gets 2 yellow cards in the tournament then he is banned for the next match.
- Teams must arrive at the ground 30 mins before the scheduled start time.Team sheets to be handed over 20 mins before the start. The toss will happen 15 minutes before the scheduled start time and the fielding team must be on the field 7 minutes before start. The first ball must be bowled at the scheduled start. It is essential to have strict adherence to this in order to complete 3 matches in a day.
- Sides will be changed every 10 overs.
- Teams will need to pay the full amount before the tournament start.
- Rain related rules –
- During league stages – reserve day
- During knockout – Reserve day to be sought (if a reduced match can be played then it will be given preference)
- Partial washout – Minimum 5 over game needs to happen to be counted, DL method will be used.
- Complete Washout –
Schedule related rules
Using the schedule of activities given at the bottom would help us start the matches on time.
After the “Match Start” time the Umpires could start giving penalties for any delays, the teams must finish all activities like toss, giving the playing 11, padding up etc before the start time, else the penalties could be applied. Penalties could be given even if teams do not arrive enough in advance to finish the toss, padding up etc before the start time.
If both teams cause delays – 1 over reduced from both sides for every 10 minutes delay.
If one team causes delay – 1 over reduced for every 5 minutes delay.
A minimum of 8 players required to start the match.
Umpires decision will be final, applying any penalty or giving any grace period is up to their discretion, grace period will never be more than 10 minutes.
7:00 AM – Reporting time
7:10 AM – Hand over playing 11 list to scorer
7:15 AM – Toss
7:23 AM – Fielding team to get on the ground
7:27 AM – Batsman to walk on the field
7:30 AM – Match Start – First ball to be bowled
10:30 AM – Reporting time
10:40 AM – Hand over playing 11 list to scorer
10:45 AM – Toss
10:54 AM – Fielding team to get on the ground
10:57 AM – Batsman to walk on the field
11:00 AM – Match Start – First ball to be bowled
2:00 PM – Reporting time
2:10 PM – Hand over playing 11 list to scorer
2:15 PM – Toss
2:23 PM – Fielding team to get on the ground
2:27 PM – Batsman to walk on the field
2:30 PM – Match Start – First ball to be bowled
Please Contact us for entry into this tournament and for sponsoring this event.
9703 693 852 – Bilal Azam
**strict adherence to the rules ensures a proper cricket tournament for everyone to enjoy. Shorter days mean the time related rules have to be followed very strictly.
**Morning matches could be affected by dew, please come prepared
**number of teams and tournament schedule subject to change, if there are less than 18 teams then there might not be any quarters
Prices do not include any refreshments or clothing